Thursday, November 01, 2007

Keegan the Cat!

Sadly Karissa seems to think that Keegan is a monkey with all the crawling, swinging, and bouncing that he does. However he was a very happy cat yesterday! As Karissa mentioned it was his first Halloween and he dressed up as a lion for daycare, and then was Tigger last night. Boy he is quite the handsome dude when he is all dressed up :) We will get pictures up on the website soon, but it will probably be early next week since we have a lot to do this weekend for some reason.

Also I wanted everyone to know, that I am planning on uploading the video we have taken of Keegan so far. Now sad to say, I was just about to do it because I have them stored on a device that would have made it pretty easy to upload. Sadly the two videos I currently have with me are too large in size so I will have to rerip them to get them smaller so that you can all see them. Again it will probably be some time next week (hopefully).

Things are going pretty well around our house other than the occasional bruising that Keegan sustains from falling over and all that jazz. Karissa got a good video of him standing last night. He can do it for a good 10-30 seconds when he wants to, and has tried to take steps from there. Last night he only made it one step before he fell, but the first one is always the hardest right? Sadly we didn't catch that on video, that was over at my parents house, and we hadn't gotten around to taking out the video camera yet. We do have some great pictures of him standing etc. though.

Lastly I wanted to mention that Karissa and I both heard a report this last week about Doctors now testing for Autism around Keegans age, and up till the age of 2. So we looked at all the "early signs" which can be found here. Anyway just thought I would let you know that it looks like Keegan is doing just fine from that standpoint.
Keegan is a little behind on getting teeth, since he still doesn't have his first one, and most kids have at least one by 9 months. I figure this isn't a problem after hearing a story from a co-worker who's kid started to fall down the stairs and was caught before getting past the first couple. But had his front tooth knocked loose by the impact. They were able to just shove the tooth back in, but it sounded pretty painful! So I figured it is a good thing he doesn't have any based on all the movement he has been doing lately.

Well I have done my good fatherly duty of posting to the blog once every 3 months or so :). -- LATER

No comments: