Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! We are going to be hanging out with Karissa's parents for dinner, and then Friday go down to the old Dayton's and see that Christmas special they put on every year. We figure that Keegan should get a kick out of that since he really like the lights and stuff they usually do. We are also in the market for a stocking for Keegan. Karissa and I don't have stockings, but all the animals do, and we would like to add Keegan to that list. And yes before you ask, we do put stuff in the stockings for our furry friends! Silly I know, but they enjoy the presents :).

Personally I am hoping to find a stocking with dragon's on it since pretty much everything I want to get him does. Though I have a feeling that will be a little harder to find. Anyway hope that you all have a great long weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: