Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toddler Property Rules

Our Healthy Start Newsletter that we get from the Anoka Early Child and Family Education had a list of Toddler Property Rules in it that was funny; so I thought that I would share:
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my hand it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
- If I think it's mine, it's mine.

That is sooo true. Keegan isn't quite that bad yet, but I definitely see the potential there :-)

The newsletter also had a recipe for bubbles that looks like it would be easy to make.
1 Cup of Water
2 Tbsp Glycerin (get at drugstore)
4 Tbsp Dishwashing liquid

On that note, I will conclude my post for the day!

No comments: