Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another day..... Another Dollar

Well you know how things go when you get busy, things don't get done like you would like, but such is the way of things. For the last couple of nights Keegan has been having coughing fits at 12pm. Last night it lasted about an hour or so, and it was about the same on Tuesday night as well. So needless to say tiredness has started to creep into my mind when trying to work from time to time. Today I realized I had been staring at the same piece of code for 15 minutes or so. Just tells me I should have gone to bed sooner :). Anyway the funny thing was this morning Keegan woke up at 5:30 like he normally does, and Karissa went out to turn on his mobile so he will stare at that while we get ready. Well we got ready and I went out to scoop him up and change him, feed him, etc. But I look in and he has his butt up in the air and is sleeping soundly. I give him this look of "bum" and go to feed the cats instead. It was nice that he waited till 7:15 to wake up for the day, and I fed him them, and took him to Grandma's house. Karissa of course had left at 5:30 so we had a little guy time this morning.

Other things that are happening... well there is the whole bridge thing here in the twin cities, and I still can't believe that a major portion of I35W is toast. Speaking of cars, the Mazda hasn't been sounding too good, so tomorrow I will have to take it in to see if it is something major or not. Hopefully it is just something minor, but we will have to see. Lastly, I was reading online about some stuff and came across the picasaweb stuff that mentioned that you can make an album into a flash, and embed it. So I thought I would try it out..... so here goes.

No comments: