Monday, October 30, 2006

Party!!!

We had our normal Halloween party over the weekend. Everything came out pretty good! I will have to see what pictures I got and put some up on the pictures site, or maybe here. Either way everyone who came did dress up which we really appreciate! Well we did have one exception, but since he is only 6 weeks or so old, I guess I can't blame him for not dressing up ;). That would have to be Coy, which is one of the old co-workers kid that was born not long ago. It is nice to hear how things are going with them, since I know that I will be facing the same things very soon. After seeing the father in action, I can only guess that little Keagan is going to be a little on the time consuming side, but that is all good. Who needs to play video games anyway right?!?! :(. Speaking of video games, we did get a little downtime yesterday and were able to play some Champions of Norrath. I really do like that game, though we have played it through a couple of times, it just never seems to get to old to me.

So now that we stuffed ourselves with all kinds of halloween food over the weekend, it is time to get back to work and do something with our lives I guess. So I should get back to doing some real work now before they find out that I don't do as much as I really should ;).

No comments: