Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Classes.....

Karissa has BreastFeeding class tonight. Which of course means I have breast feeding class tonight. Not sure what exactly I am going to be doing there, but hopefully it will be fun. I just hope they don't try and use me for feeding, I have a feeling it wouldn't work out. I did go to one of the other classes earlier, the Expectant father class. It was pretty good, and very educational. The guy who taught the class had a couple of kids, and talked all about them, and how it changes your life. I am still not sure how much will change but he isn't the only one who has talked about the changes that come from children. Actually I have heard it a lot since we decided to have a child. The latest one being at our 10 year class reunion that we attended VERY breifly this last weekend. We ran into an old friend that talked about how his two kids have made him very happy. I can only hope the same holds true for me.

Other than that not much else going on from my standpoint. Karissa might have more to say about that. I want to try and get her to start posting her thoughts here, but you know she is a little busy right now.

No comments: