Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Keeganisms

So Keegan has been coming up with a lot of interesting things:

A couple days ago I asked him how many Reeses Pieces he wanted. Keegan's response..."1, 2" he paused to think really hard..."YELLOW!"

Lyle said, "Can you say please, Keegan?" Keegan enthusiastically replied "Please Keegan!"

We now have letters going down the stairs and when I point to the M and ask Keegan what letter that is he says "Mama", when we point to the Q he says "eewwww".

Keegan and I were playing and waiting for Lyle to come home, my phone rang. When I picked up my phone to answer it, Keegan said "Mama, phone down!"

When Ruby had ripped up a piece of paper in the office Keegan ran in and started yelling at her "Bad, bad Ruby...Ruby no no no." Of course Ruby had no idea what he was talking about.

Tonight Keegan didn't want his broccoli, so he picked it out of his rice and laid it by my plate saying "KeeKee no broccoli, Ruby eat?" Guess Keegan thinks Ruby wants his broccoli.

Lastly Keegan ran through the house after Seras screaming at the top of his lungs "KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!" He finally ran up to me and looked confused and said "Mama, why kitty run away?" Geez, I wonder why the kitty ran away....

Well those are just a few of his funny talking moments, I will try to keep track of them as they present themselves.

No comments: