Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Okay I know it is not quite Mother's Day but I plan on doing other fun things on Mother's Day, so I will say Happy Mother's Day right now :-)

This brings to mind last Mother's Day.  I had been having to travel a lot to the plant (which I am still doing and just seems to be my lot in life right now).  I got home late on a Friday and was kind of bummed about it all.  When I walked in the door I was greeted with the below:


Yep that says "I Love Mom" written out in Duplos...  It was so geeky and so sweet.  I love my family :-)

For this Mother's Day weekend we got plans.  Saturday is yard work, then going to Free Comic Book Day at the Source (I am so excited!!!  I can't decide which one I want...I love Locke and Key and am really looking forward to the Jack of Dreaming one, and then there are the neat ones for Keegan), then to pick up the boat, then meet my parents for dinner and hopefully go see Thor at the movie theater. 

For Sunday we have plans to hit the Outlet mall (my Mother's Day present) and then meet up with the rest of the family for dinner.

It should be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it :-)

Hope that you all have an excellent Mother's Day too!

No comments: