Monday, August 24, 2009

Long Time No Blog....

Okay so we haven't been all that great at keeping this blog up. To be honest I have been too busy with my book blog; along with general household junk. Including the whole house going through some sort of flu last week.

So I suppose I could update on a few things. Keegan is still working on potty training. We really aren't pushing him too hard; other than to continue to try and give incentives for him to make an effort. Unfortunately the thing he likes as a reward best are suckers. A bit hard on the teeth. We've instituted a potty chart that he has to fill up with stickers before he gets a sucker but still. He is regularly using the potty at daycare. The last couple days there he used it three times; which is wonderful.

Last night he got up at 9pm and started getting upset. Lyle went down to find that Keegan had his jammies and diaper off and had peed on himself trying to get out of his bed. Apparently he was trying to go use the potty but didn't quite make it. Made me feel bad that we didn't get down there sooner. It was kind of unexpected; but makes me happy that he is showing a preference for using the potty.

Also we got a new camera last month. A Canon Rebel T1-Xi; much nicer than our previous camera. All the pics posted from my birthday on, us this camera. It is a very nice camera and does exactly what I wanted an SLR to do (take video and us the viewfinder).

I'll try to blog more, but for the most part nothing too exciting going on. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: