Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun at the Children's Museum

A couple weekends ago we went to the Children's Museum. For those who haven't been there it is a lot of fun; especially for children :-)

The special exhibit this time was Clifford: the big red dog! Keegan has the most fun feeding bones up the conveyor belt into Clifford's bowl. Then Keegan fell into the bowl (see below).


After that it was time to have a puppet show.


Then up to learn about how gears work.


Then Keegan and I built a bridge together. Keegan had a lot of fun walking on it :-)




After that we played in the sand in the art exhibit on the roof. Also a lot of fun!


We helped build a giant lego tower too.


Oh and then we had to stick our heads in a turtle. Well, I skipped that part, but Lyle didn't.



So there was a ton to do and we had a really good time. Keegan and I even crawled in the ant tunnels, where I quickly learned that the tunnels are made for kids not adults. I didn't quite get stuck by I sure had a heck of time getting out of there! So if you have kids and want to have fun, the MN Children's Museum is huge and lots of fun...especially on a super hot day!

No comments: