Thursday, July 07, 2011

Soccer!

Keegan just finished up soccer for the summer.  He had a lot of fun especially since his best friend from school, Jared, ended up being on his team.  See below for some pics of the boy doing his thing!

Getting ready to play soccer.


Still waiting for Soccer to start.

This is so much fun.

Keegan is the one with the cone on his ear, Jared is the one with the cone on his head.  Guess they are bored.

Now they both have cones on their heads....




Keegan and his friend Jared after the final soccer session.

Keegan with his soccer trophy.

Keegan asked why he got a soccer trophy and I told him it was because he did a good job.  He looked at me and then said "Well, mom everyone got one."  I said "You all did a good job."  Keegan handed me the trophy and said "Well it's not that special then is it."

Uh, okay...well I guess he is kind of right.  It's like those participation ribbons I used to get in gymnastics...nice but not all that special.  Whatever, at least he had a great time playing soccer!

No comments: