Tuesday, December 05, 2006

30 weeks and counting...

Well just had my 30 week doctors appt yesterday. Everything went just fine. I am measuring exactly 30cm, baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm, so far so good. The appt was actually kind of boring in its simplicity. Lyle joined me this time; which I appreciated. Although it was a pretty boring appt; which I should be grateful for :-)
We put up the 30 week belly pics last night; so you can go to our pictures to see those. I continue to grow in size.
I have my last baby shower this Friday. That should be exciting; it is being thrown by people at my work. It's exciting both because I like getting presents :-) and because after this I can go and get the rest of the baby stuff that we need! I haven't been buying much baby stuff but after Friday time to get baby stuff galore! (I can hear Lyle sighing from here...)
Not much baby stuff going on this week (besides the above of course). I got my last programming assignment so I will be working on that most of this week and then next week I have my last final for the semester. Pretty exciting stuff.
Christmas shopping is complete; so we just need to get those Christmas cards filled out and then sent next week.
I guess other than that not much going on.

No comments: